- Golf: The initial 9 hole links opened in 1993, and now forms the well established Tam O'Shanter Golf Club (See Tam O'Shanter Golf Club site). A second 9 hole course has been designed to complement the existing and planned village, providing green belt, fire break and tree planting areas.
- Lawn Bowls: A sheltered bowls lawn contructed 2011
- Walkways: Walkways to the beaches and around the village allow easy paths through the extensive native vegetation
- Swimming and Snorkelling: Clear water and colourful undersea-scape
- Boating: Boatramp
- Recreation Centre - to be constructed, located above the bowls lawn, with great outlook over Tam O'Shanter Bay and Bass Strait
- Community Garden - in a sheltered hollow with good soil, excellent for vegetables.
- Tam O'Shanter Golf Club is already the social centre of the area